Kindergarten in Nantong

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Jiangsu, about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

Re: Kindergarten in Nantong

Postby ayse&serdar » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi;
we are from Turkey and move to nantong next month.
Me ,my husband and my 3 years old son wolud like to meet your family.
Please send me mail: kaplanaysegul@hotmail.com
ayse&serdar
Esquire

Postby angleblue63 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm

josh,
Just back from Nanjing and stayed in the city for 3 days, from June 19-22. The weather was still not hot this year compared with previous years. When I was there last time (forgot exact year), there were a lot of constructions for subway's stations, the streets were dirt and dusts and soils were everywhere in Xinjiekouo. this time I stayed with a group trip so I could not find my time to go Goulou Squire's English cornor. What are you doing in Naning, a student or an English teacher?
Ken
"StivE"
angleblue63

Postby Patricia_1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:15 pm

My kid goes to Phoenix kindergarten for day care and early learning. I faced very difficulty in searching the right school for my kid. The kindergarten where he goes now is very good in providing day care services.
Patricia_1

Postby wajaha30 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:44 pm

in the city for 3 days, from June 19-22. The weather was still not hot this year compared with previous years. When I was there last time (forgot exact year), there were a lot of constructions for subway's stations, the streets were dirt and dusts and soils were everywhere in Xinjiekouo. this time I stayed with a group trip so I could not find my time to go Goulou Squire's English co :D :D
watson
wajaha30

Re:Nantong City

Postby marcusnicholas » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:29 pm

Nantong, known as a "Pearl of the River and Sea", is a city with a history since the Chinese Han Dynasty. It has been found that primitive clan inhabitants lived in this region 5,000 years ago.
Nantong has a national reputation of "the First Window on the Yangtze River" and is one of the national tourist centers. Nantong City is situated on the northern bank of the Yangtze River of Jiangsu province, facing Shanghai across the river. Nantong, plus the cities under its jurisdiction, has a warm and wet subtropical climate under the influence of East Asia monsoon. Seasons are distinct and residents enjoy sufficient sunlight and abundant rainfall. The average temperature is approximately 15°C with annual precipitation of more than1,000 mm.
Nantong City has a population of 760,000 and has a physical land mass of 381 square. Together with 6 county-level cities under its jurisdiction, Nantong Prefecuture City owns a population of near 8 million and a land mass of 8,001 square kilometers, plus more than 10,000 square kilometers of marine area.
http://www.coachhiresloughuk.co.uk/
marcusnicholas
Nanjue / Baron

Return to Discussion and chat