Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Nantong? Post your message here!

Re: Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Postby HazelZ » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

I have a brand new apartment on the 5th floor in Xin Cheng XIao Qu for rent. It is fully furnished with a parking area. All you need to take with you is your clothes.

floor in the living room and bedrooms
tiles in toilets and kitchen
4 Bedrooms,
2 Toilets,
Air-con and Heater
Cold and hot water
broadband
29 inch TV
microwave
gas
fridge
shower
bath
washing machine

suitable for a family or professionals to share

If interested, please contact Hazel on hzsunnybay@gmail.com as I do not get on to this website often.
detailed pics will be offered on request
HazelZ

Postby nicobigoud » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Nantong real estate will be soon available to help expat, foreigner and local to find their sweet home in this beautiful city. A website will be online within 1 to 2 months. This service will be available in English, Chinese and also in French. We will help the newly people to search for their sweet appartment or house. More service will be available in the future. You can also start now to send us your request. We will be available to help you from now. please post your request here.
nicobigoud
Esquire

Postby alexss » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 am

nicobigoud wrote:Hello everyone,

Nantong real estate will be soon available to help expat, foreigner and local to find their sweet home in this beautiful city. A website will be online within 1 to 2 months. This service will be available in English, Chinese and also in French. We will help the newly people to search for their sweet appartment or house. More service will be available in the future. You can also start now to send us your request. We will be available to help you from now. please post your request here.

Love your service
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby KPT » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Actually my friend and I could not find any real estate for Nantong that matched our own search for ranting.
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Postby lettoo » Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 pm

need to rent an apartment or a hotel room for 2 weeks in the centre of the city of Nantong. any ideas? thanks in advance!
lettoo

Postby CliffordFernandez » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Much thanks for distributed this sort of article.i am new mogul in land sector.i don't in which segment in area speculation to get more profit at resale time like apartment/commercial offices/houses.
CliffordFernandez

Previous

Return to Lifestyle and recreation