What is your current status in Jiangsu?

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

Your current activity in Jiangsu? Please select one of the following:

Attending a conference
2%
Doing scholarly work (eg. research)
1%
Doing volunteer work
2%
Looking for job
12%
Running a business
5%
Staying with my Chinese spouse
7%
Studying in school/college/university
5%
Teaching English
18%
Teaching in general (other than English)
4%
Travelling
4%
Unemployed
2%
Working for a company/corporation
14%
Working for a foreign institution
3%
Not in Jiangsu now, but will go there
17%
Other
3%

Total votes : 1415

Re: What is your current status in Jiangsu?

Postby lost traveler » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 pm

I have just moved from Shanghai to Qidong 25/10/09 for business, drop me a line at marinecreations2009@hotmail.com
Qidong is nice, the city center is quite ok ,although rather small after Shanghai.
Are there any sports or activity groups here ?
lost traveler

Postby jennwfinch » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 pm

lost traveler wrote:I have just moved from Shanghai to Qidong 25/10/09 for business, drop me a line at marinecreations2009@hotmail.com
Qidong is nice, the city center is quite ok ,although rather small after Shanghai.

no idea about it.
jennwfinch
Houjue / Marquess

Postby skinnykiwi1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

I was just back from Shanghai after attending an international conference. It's really a dynamic city with skyscappers everywhere. But the pollution is a big problem without doubts.
skinnykiwi1
Houjue / Marquess

Postby Mr_Christ » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 am

will soon be in Xuzhou for a business trip in January.
Mr_Christ

Postby alexss » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm

lost traveler wrote:I have just moved from Shanghai to Qidong 25/10/09 for business, drop me a line at marinecreations2009@hotmail.com

Not familiar with the city, knowing it's under jurisdiction of Nantong and on the most eastern coastline of the coutry. Not sure whether the Yangtze river btw Shanghai and Qidong is finished or not.
See its google map: http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=31.68 ... 509888&z=8
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby nely » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am

hi
i am looking for a job in jing jiang ....
i live with my husband ...
we are from romania ...
my husband works in a shipyard here .... he is a painting inspector ...
i am a current speaker of english, italian and spanish ....
thanks for help
nely

Postby xzeng » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:39 am

nely wrote:hi
i am looking for a job in jing jiang ....
i live with my husband ...
we are from romania ...
my husband works in a shipyard here .... he is a painting inspector ...
i am a current speaker of english, italian and spanish ....
thanks for help

Not just looking for in Jingjiang but also in Jiangyin, another city in opposite side of Yangtze river. Good luck
xzeng

Postby cerebro » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 pm

hello, i am in changzhou and i am doing my internship in no.1 hospital, i am looking for a part time job
i can speak chinese and english
i am from india
cerebro

Postby Mr. Jim » Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Dear Colleagues,

I am a mature, successful American business executive with a passion for ESL! I have both TESOL and CELTA credentials and have trained more than 100 additional ESL "trainers" who are experts at "English conversation skills development."

I serve as an ESL consultant for many International hospitals in Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan.

I have a proprietary technology that provides LESS EXPENSIVE 1:1 or 1:n direct tutoring, instruction, conversation and mentoring via direct Internet connectivity. I have a host of American, native English speakers who provide guided training - without the confines of the classroom.

We are experts on use of TPR via QQ to launch comprehension and then speech of what we refer to as "zero-zeros" - those with NO comprehension of either written or spoken English.

While I am resigning from my executive position with U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation in June - I am not actually seeking to find another "job" - but rather to develop working partnerships with groups like yours - who see the opportunity to deliver highest level language learning help - using native English speakers for a fraction of the hourly cost of in-classroom instruction.

We have developed numerous curricula and can dispatch even our training and student materials electronically. Or, we can support the curriculum of your choice.

If you are interested to discuss this idea - please let me hear from you.

Best regards,

James A. Howell, President & Chairman
U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation
Email: jah@usdtc.com
Telephone: 954-588-0264
QQ: 859329905
Mr. Jim

Postby Mr. Jim » Sat May 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Dear Colleagues,

I am a mature, successful American business executive with a passion for ESL! I have both TESOL and CELTA credentials and have trained more than 100 additional ESL "trainers" who are experts at "English conversation skills development."

I serve as an ESL consultant for many International hospitals in Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.

My use of technology provides LESS EXPENSIVE 1:1 or 1:n direct tutoring, instruction, conversation and mentoring via QQ. I have a host of American, native English speakers who provide guided training - without the confines of the classroom.

We are experts on use of TPR via QQ to launch comprehension and then speech of what we refer to as "zero-zeros" - those with NO comprehension of either written or spoken English.

While I am resigning from my executive position with U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation in June - I am not actually seeking to find another "job" - but rather to develop working partnerships with groups like yours - who see the opportunity to deliver highest level language learning help - using native English speakers for a fraction of the hourly cost of in-classroom instruction.

We have developed numerous curricula and can dispatch even our training and student materials electronically. Or, we can support the curriculum of your choice.

If you are interested to discuss this idea - please let me hear from you.

Best regards,

James A. Howell, President & Chairman
U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation
Email: jah@usdtc.com
Telephone: 954-588-0264
QQ: 859329905
Mr. Jim

PreviousNext

Return to Lifestyle and recreation