New poll: What don't you like?

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

What annoys you the most when you are in Jiangsu? Choose up to two from below:

Bad drivers
16%
Be called a foreigner
8%
Dirty toilet
20%
Haggling
2%
Jaywalkers
2%
Loud talkers
5%
No Good Morning or Good Bye
2%
No home central heating
5%
Pollution
13%
Spitting
18%
Theft
5%
Other
4%

Total votes : 1082

Re: New poll: What don't you like?

Postby h.woods » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:05 am

could i choose "bad breath" :?: ;)
h.woods

Postby jwhahn » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:44 pm

the only possible category for your selection may be "other", i guess.
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby 004 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 am

Splitting and coughing in public without covering up by hands. People spit even in the swimming pool. :roll: This is a disgusting and unhygienic habit. No wonder news of disease outbreaks are common from China.

Postby ryci » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:55 am

Be stolen is a painful experience and that was my situation in 2005. I lost my purse and suspected a pickpocket did it. Contrary to this, my friend lost his wallet in a cab but received a call from a police station to ask him to get his wallet back. Thanks to the cabbie.
ryci

Postby ddup » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:41 am

ryci wrote:Be stolen is a painful experience and that was my situation in 2005. I lost my purse and suspected a pickpocket did it. Contrary to this, my friend lost his wallet in a cab but recieved a call from a police station to ask him to get his wallet back.

theft is not only a problem for Jiangsu but a problem for many othe tourist destinations globely.
ddup

Postby liveuk » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:55 pm

you might not feel good when you are followed while walking in a street. I would like to check the No.2, be called a foreigner.
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess

Postby jwhahn » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:49 pm

liveuk wrote:you might not feel good when you are followed while walking in a street. I would like to check the No.2, be called a foreigner.

it does'n matter for me and you feel like a star or a king. only unfortunate thing is that nobody asks for a signature :lol: :lol:
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby Titanic » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:31 am

People who answer mobile phones in mid-conversation or in a meeting without acknowledging your presence. Toilets are dirty by definition, pollution is a fact of life while spitting is a cultural certainty.
Titanic

Postby ladywind » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:39 pm

the polluted air is the most uncomfortable thing, and the smog and the air full with dusts are better only followed a raining day. the cities along the china sea have much better air quality.
ladywind

Postby LIIMOOM » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 pm

DAD DRIVERS ARE EVERYWHERE AND THEY ARE LAWLESSNESS。THE SAME SITUATION YOU CAN SEE IN MANY COUNTRIES IN ASIA,INCLUDING VIETNEM,PHILLIAPIN。 ONLY THING YOU CAN DO FOR THE SITUATION IS TO TRY NOT TO BE HIT.
LIIMOOM

PreviousNext

Return to Lifestyle and recreation