Driving in Jiangsu

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

Driving in Jiangsu

Postby guest » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am

Hello guys,
I have strated a topic in Yangzhou forum '' Do you dare to drive in YZ" ? But it looks like most of the expats hang out here.
Anyway how is the situation on the roads in your cities?
I stay in Yangzhou and it is a kind of messy, ebikes everywhere, taxies rushing for a customer, 3 wheels just following their own patterns... Horrible and I am scared for my kid :cry:
Are there any department to control at least some of the roads?

How is the situation on your place? D oyu dare to drive?

Re: Driving in Jiangsu

Postby alexss » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:40 am

They have laws but the problems are nobody cares about these regulations. They do not follow laws. In major cities situations are much better but small towns are worse.
Just keep an eye out on your kids at any time while walking on streets.
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Re: Driving in Jiangsu

Postby geethu » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:31 pm

well if you are under the age of 18, you have to take a drivers ed class, online or around your town, then once you pass that class, you have to sign and pay for a driving classes, they can be provided by your high school, but now days, its rare. Then take the permit test, pass, take your 3 beind the wheels and schedule your driving test for your license.

if you are over the age of 18: you can go to the DMV at anytime or make an appoinment ( to make it faster) to take your driving test.
==================
Hdmi Cable | Hdmi Cables
geethu

Return to Lifestyle and recreation