Page 2 of 2

Re: Pick up to 3 things you like the most about Jiangsu!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:12 am
by THE KING
HAHAHA, OBVIOUSLY YOU INEXPERIENCED PPL DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD JIANGSU FOOD IS. I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO SOME REAL JIANGSU RESTAURANTS TO LEARN AOBUT THE TRADITIONAL FLAVOURS.

ALSO, SPEAKING ABOUT EDUCATION. HOW IN THE HELL CAN IT GET SO MUCH VOTE LOL??? MUST BE A BUNCH OF NERDS HERE VOTING FOR IT HAHAHAHAHAH

nickistin wrote:the food of jiangsu seems the worst in this ranking and may be the worst in China as well.

Re: Pick up to 3 things you like the most about Jiangsu!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:59 am
by ipod
You should learn how to spell properly before commenting on the usefulness of education, which you don't seem to have based on the immaturity in your arguments. Also, typing everything in caps will not help you garnering your much needed attention given that what you say makes little sense. As for food in Jiangsu, despite that it is one of the several special cuisines of China, its popularity is on the decline and this makes learning about it less useful.

THE KING wrote:HAHAHA, OBVIOUSLY YOU INEXPERIENCED PPL DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD JIANGSU FOOD IS. I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO SOME REAL JIANGSU RESTAURANTS TO LEARN AOBUT THE TRADITIONAL FLAVOURS.

ALSO, SPEAKING ABOUT EDUCATION. HOW IN THE HELL CAN IT GET SO MUCH VOTE LOL??? MUST BE A BUNCH OF NERDS HERE VOTING FOR IT HAHAHAHAHAH

nickistin wrote:the food of jiangsu seems the worst in this ranking and may be the worst in China as well.

Re: Pick up to 3 things you like the most about Jiangsu!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:28 pm
by THE KING
LOL! YOUR THING SOUNDED LIKE FROM SOME WHINING THREE OLD KID AND TALK ABOUT MATURITY. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH. LET ME TELL YOU WHY EDUCATION IS DUMB. I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE RICH AND ARE HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUTS. LET ME GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE, BILL GATES THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD DROPPING OUT OF HARVARD. SO WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT EDUCATION??? SO GIVE A KNOCK ON YOUR HEAD IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT WHY FOOD IN JANGSU IS GOOD FOR YOU. ITS LOW IN THOSE BAD SPICES THAT IS BAD FOR YOUR BODY LIKE THOSE FOOD FROM SICHUAN, HUNAN, GANGTONG AND YOU NAME IT. THEY ARE LIKE THE CHINESE VERSION OF JUNK MCDAONALD FOOD. YOU KNOW WHY I KNOW IT??? BECAUSE I HAVE TRAVELLED IN ALL THOSE PLACES AND TO OTHER PLACES THAT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE EVEN HEARD OF. I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN CHINA FOR LONGER THAN MOST OTER FOREIGHNERS SO I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

FROM, THE KING, THE ALMIGHTY SAYS BOW DOWN ALL

ipod wrote:You should learn how to spell properly before commenting on the usefulness of education, which you don't seem to have based on the immaturity in your arguments. Also, typing everything in caps will not help you garnering your much needed attention given that what you say makes little sense. As for food in Jiangsu, despite that it is one of the several special cuisines of China, its popularity is on the decline and this makes learning about it less useful.

THE KING wrote:HAHAHA, OBVIOUSLY YOU INEXPERIENCED PPL DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD JIANGSU FOOD IS. I SUGGEST THAT YOU GO TO SOME REAL JIANGSU RESTAURANTS TO LEARN AOBUT THE TRADITIONAL FLAVOURS.

ALSO, SPEAKING ABOUT EDUCATION. HOW IN THE HELL CAN IT GET SO MUCH VOTE LOL??? MUST BE A BUNCH OF NERDS HERE VOTING FOR IT HAHAHAHAHAH

nickistin wrote:the food of jiangsu seems the worst in this ranking and may be the worst in China as well.

Re: Pick up to 3 things you like the most about Jiangsu!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:50 am
by rob
you are right at some points, the king, in my opinion. for me, spices specialized use in sichuan foods are fine, and I know they are not harmful for humanbody. we ate a lot when we were in chengdu with friends. these spices were mixed in different portions, with chili and some seeds, looking like a pepper, a small and round, the tasty bitter ones, then were smashed into powder and used in dishes. others, vinegar and sugar, soy sauce... But hunan dishes were really tough for me, they were almost burning me to death.

Re: ciao italia restaurant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:58 pm
by molly
CIAO ITALIA RESTAURANT, THE REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN NANJING....SIMPLY THE BEST.............IT IS IN SHI GU LU 193-2...SHERATON HOTEL BEHIND......THIS IS THE NUMBER......025-86608807

Re: ciao italia restaurant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 am
by Danwoo
molly wrote:CIAO ITALIA RESTAURANT, THE REAL ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN NANJING....SIMPLY THE BEST.............IT IS IN SHI GU LU 193-2...SHERATON HOTEL BEHIND......THIS IS THE NUMBER......025-86608807


I've known there are many Italian restaurants. I felt confused and tried one of them. But the restaurant seem not authentic including its services and surrounding. Could you give me some ideas or comments for my next try? Thanks!