C-day Nanjing Progressive Night!

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

C-day Nanjing Progressive Night!

Postby TRex » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 am

C-Day NanJing - April 19th in Club T-Rex!

Shanghai's premier club G plus resident DJ and GM Calvin Z will be playing this April 19th in Nanjing's T-Rex. Calvin Z has been hailed as one of China's top Chinese Trance DJs and played in various clubs in China and abroad such as Korean's famous Double Eight club and opened up for fellow trance DJs such as Armin, Dash Berlin and many more.

He will be touring Nanjing as part of his C-day tour which he has performed in Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou even Seoul and will be for the first time in Nanjing.

Expect to hear a night of progressive music that you wont hear in usual nights anywhere, any progressive music and trance lovers cannot miss this!

Entry is free, people dressed in fully white can expect to receive drink vouchers at the door, as the theme will be white.

English address1912, 8 Changjiang Hou Jie
Chinese address长江后街8号1912街区13号楼1楼

TRex
Esquire

Re: C-day Nanjing Progressive Night!

Postby jennwfinch » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 am

Thank you for information!
Will try that day. :)
jennwfinch
Houjue / Marquess

Postby TRex » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

I have been informed that they expect an almost sold out place due to overwhelming booking on tables etc, what chinese people like to count towards how good a club is. Therefore they have now enacted a 50RMB door charge.

I have however around 100 tickets for entry on my of which my group thats travelling from Shanghai via bus will only use 40 or so, if you do come and your stuck at the door and read this contact me on 186 1694 5339 if you need to get in, as I have no idea how strict this door policy is. Safe is Safe
TRex
Esquire

Postby Harry » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Entry is free, people dressed in fully white can expect to receive drink vouchers at the door, as the theme will be white.
Harry

Return to Lifestyle and recreation