yangzhou gym is where???

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

yangzhou gym is where???

Postby juicylicious » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 pm

i need to know where is a good gym here in yangzhou..a clean one and maybe can speak english even just a little bit??? lol..
please hit me up guys if you know where,i will appreciate it a lot...thanks....xxxx
juicylicious
Esquire

Re: yangzhou gym is where???

Postby tor.liu » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:51 am

You may try the two gyms I list here for you, one with cellular number, the other with an address. I copied from some local sources, saying they are the best gyms in the city, but am not sure if they are. Ask your Chinese friends to find the places and go there to take a look:

1. 扬州西区最高建筑金天城, tel 13773507011

2. 宝迪菲健身中心 地址: 近郊工农东路28号

Good luck!
tor.liu
Baijue / Earl

Postby ken » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:45 pm

juicylicious wrote:i need to know where is a good gym here in yangzhou..a clean one and maybe can speak english even just a little bit??? lol..
please hit me up guys if you know where,i will appreciate it a lot...thanks....xxxx

Juicy - Call Melissa, I joined one close to the Living Mall today. Real Clean and Big. She did not want to join with me.

Ken
ken

Postby t » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:08 pm

which gym r u referring to by the way?
tim

ken wrote:
juicylicious wrote:i need to know where is a good gym here in yangzhou..a clean one and maybe can speak english even just a little bit??? lol..

Juicy - Call Melissa, I joined one close to the Living Mall today. Real Clean and Big. She did not want to join with me.

Ken
t

Postby ken » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:51 pm

The name of the gym is Highlander Aodu Sports & Fitness Club. When you are headed west to the Living Mall, take a left at the light just before the mall and it is right there on the left. Actually turn just before the light because there is not an easy entrance off of the road at the light if you are driving.
Ken
ken

Postby ken » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:55 pm

ken wrote:The name of the gym is Highlander Aodu Sports & Fitness Club. When you are headed west to the Living Mall, take a left at the light just before the mall and it is right there on the left. Actually turn just before the light because there is not an easy entrance off of the road at the light if you are driving.
Ken

Membership has different levels because of bat mitten, ping pong and tennis. I joined just the gym part and it was 1080 rmb for one year.
ken

Return to Lifestyle and recreation