buying Western-size clothes in Jiangyin City

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

buying Western-size clothes in Jiangyin City

Postby stevebill » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 am

Hi everyone. My wife and I will be heading for Jiangyin City from the UK next week. Question is- will we be able to buy clothing in Western i.e. large sizes locally? Any shopping tips, names of stores etc would be most welcome.
stevebill

Re: buying Western-size clothes in Jiangyin City

Postby jwhahn » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 am

I suggest that if possible bring some of your own clothing with you as large size sometimes is not available in shops. Jiangyin may not be a heaven for shopping but you could go around for other major cities such as Shanghai and Wuxi. Good luck :)
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby jennwfinch » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Foreign brand names of clothing are more expensive than domestic brands. To save money go buying locally manufactured...
jennwfinch
Houjue / Marquess

Postby JasonDavid » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

jennwfinch wrote:Foreign brand names of clothing are more expensive than domestic brands. To save money go buying locally manufactured...

Yes rightly said Foreign brand names are more expensive :)
JasonDavid

Postby darrenmacmoore » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:05 pm

It’s true Jiangyin city is famous for western clothes for ladies and Childs .I am also a regular visitor of that city. Most of the friends of my group love to buy clothes for their family. I think that country have more cities like this. Where you can buy good clothes for your family.
http://www.outdoorrascals.com/
darrenmacmoore

Return to Lifestyle and recreation