anybody lives in yixing

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

anybody lives in yixing

Postby danny » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:24 pm

hi,anybody lives in yixing?i was born in yixing,then grew up in shanghai,then moved to canada finally,moved back again to my hometown.now,kinda bored because no friend,no group,no fun,if anybody lives here has the same city,just let me know.we can go out for a drink or have dinner together.
danny

Re: anybody lives in yixing

Postby alexss » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:33 am

just curious, what are you doing there in yixing? :)
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby Drew » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

Yes,

I live in Yixing. Been coming and going for 8 years, now settled here. There a few bars like JEEP, Baidu, Kaka, some gyms. Seems to be a few laowai here, but don't see them on the streets much.

rgds,
drew
ps I am english/australian.
Drew

Postby Singman72311 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

you have been in yixing 8 years,drew?what a long year!!!!!!what are you doing here?it is nice to know you here.

cheers
danny
Singman72311

Postby Drew » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:37 pm

I set up a joint venture in 2003-2004 but it fizzled out in 2006 because the partner got cold feet. Now I am GM of a local Company involved in electrical systems. I admired Yixing people during it's construction phase and am very happy to stick with it. The city has been transformed these past years.
Whilst I have many people to talk to and be with I am always interested to meet others. Anyone want to come and have a beer and a chat at the JEEP Bar sometime ???
Drew

Postby drew » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Dany,

Do you live in shanghai or yixing ?? I am confused. I will be in shanghai next week. Do you want to meet ?
drew

Postby simon » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:56 am

[b][url][/url][/b
hi
how are you]
simon

Postby Singman72311 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:09 am

hi,drew,i live in shanghai and yixing both,i got back to canada yesterday,i just arrived at my canadian home.i will be return in april 15th,at that time,plenty of time to talk.

cheers
dan
Singman72311

Postby danny » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am

hi,simon,how are you doing,i am good.
what do you do in yixing?sounds you live there.

cheers
danny
danny

Postby sri » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 pm

hey drew
i wanted to come over to yixing . i would like check out the bars in yixing . i would be glad if we could hang out together ... i will be there on this sunday ..
could i have your contact number .my number is 13771771694 . i have been living in suzhou for 6 years ....
cheers
sri
sri

Next

Return to Lifestyle and recreation