Advertising Your New Company

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

Advertising Your New Company

Postby badzy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 pm

Advertising is not a sure ball. In marketing, you analyze, you conceptualize, you plan, and you strategize, you slowly create your brand in the pool of companies that offers limousine services. If you are relatively new in the industry, it is not too late to catch up. California has lucrative demographics. There is always a way to market your limousine company.

Before putting up your advertising (media placements), first review the industry you belong. Is there a trend in the livery industry? If there is, would you want to join the bandwagon. Though there is a saying, “If you can’t beat them, join them,” are you financially free to uptrend?

Look at your competitor. Review their situation. How do they market themselves? What forms of advertisements they are into? Are they communicating to your market directly or do they use women in their ads to attract clients just like other car advertisements? These questions will give you a brief picture of who are your competitors. What are there services? Do they have special promotions like discounts? When you study your competitor, you will know where to position yourself in the market. If majority of the limousine companies promote luxury, which is always the brand characteristic for high-class products, let your creativity squeeze ideas. Always remember to strengthen your company’s weakness and create opportunity from threats.

After analyzing the livery industry and your competition, review your business. How many employees do I have? Are they friendly? Do they present the company well in the public? Do I have the capital for advertising expenditures? How many company vehicles do I have? How about my drivers? Are they full time or part-time? Who are the people I want to hire my services?

To know your target market, the question that fits the best: Who are the people I want to hire my services? :mrgreen:
badzy
Esquire

Re: Advertising Your New Company

Postby jdor » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 pm

this is simply not a topic to discuss here in this forum. do you do your advertising ????????????????? :?:
jdor
Houjue / Marquess

Re: Advertising Your New Company

Postby KPT » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:54 am

what are you talking about??
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Return to Lifestyle and recreation