What game made the greatest impacts on your life?

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

What game made the greatest impacts on your life?

Postby selinagomez01 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:41 am

There were a several games that left an incredible impression on me as an individual. I think I can narrow them down into this, however.

Phantasy Star II
This was the beginning of the end for me. :roll: I probably had no business playing this game when I was 9 years old, as it had many mature themes. However, I did play it, and I still remember it now with an amount of fondness. Before this game, playing videogames was merely a hobby of mine. They were something to play when I was bored, or when you had friends over. Afterwards, videogames became an integral part of my character. I started to consider myself as a "gamer," and so began my quest to find for more difficult and unique challenges.
http://www.jacuzzipoolandspa.com/
http://www.sundancespasandleisure.com/
selinagomez01

Re: What game made the greatest impacts on your life?

Postby Smilence » Tue May 31, 2011 10:34 pm

+1 Respect for PSII that game was nice. Lets see I would have to say WoW ehhh yeah as dumb as it may seem WoW has made a impact on my life when I was in USA and in China now I play with my friends and family in China as well as USA and can keep in contact with them.
Smilence
Esquire

Postby jlobkowicz » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:46 am

Great topic. I imagine people spend a decent amount of time playing video games in their "spare time" abroad. As for a game that had the greatest impact? I don't know. Chrono Trigger's multiple timelines and multiple endings was a game changer for me. Still influences the way I think about the way stories are crafted and change. The notion of the butterfly effect kind of originated for me with that game.

-Josh
jlobkowicz
Nanjue / Baron

Postby Lollynecron123 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 am

Old game Demiurgs 2
I even cried when the main hero died to protect the lives of everyone in that world.
This game also helped me to improve some logic and analyzing skills. Some kind of electronic Magic the gathering
Lollynecron123

Return to Lifestyle and recreation