Seeking friends and activities in Kunshan

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

Seeking friends and activities in Kunshan

Postby jasonspelts » Fri May 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello,

Just trying to find some friends and/or activites to do in Kunshan. I am new to the city, and there isn't much online. I know there's a park and a lot of foreigner bars, and although I am a huge beer culture fan I still enjoy boating and other outdoor activities. BBQ'ing is also a great time, just need to find some people to hook up with.

Thanks!
Jason
jasonspelts
Esquire

Re: Seeking friends and activities in Kunshan

Postby iamsaying1 » Sat May 31, 2008 1:19 am

good opportunaties for your beer culture there in Kunshan... lots of germany beers year around. injoy:)
iamsaying1
Houjue / Marquess

Postby starking73 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Jason, keep your thread here for future contact from new comers
starking73
Baijue / Earl

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Have you found some nice places yet? If not, send me a text message or give me a call. I may show you some attrative places around Suzhou. (See my profile for the contacting method)

Postby alexss » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Guest wrote:Have you found some nice places yet? If not, send me a text message or give me a call. I may show you some attrative places around Suzhou. (See my profile for the contacting method)

are you a registered user for this forum? how could people find your contact info if your user name is a "guest"? please let's know and thanks :)
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby alexss » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:40 am

Guest wrote:Have you found some nice places yet? If not, send me a text message or give me a call. I may show you some attrative places around Suzhou. (See my profile for the contacting method)

are you away for your lunch? :)
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Return to Lifestyle and recreation