Favourite city poll!

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Jiangsu? Post your message here!

What is your favourite city in Jiangsu?!

Changzhou
8%
Huai'an
3%
Lianyungang
3%
Nanjing
17%
Nantong
7%
Suqian
3%
Suzhou
20%
Taizhou
4%
Wuxi
11%
Xuzhou
5%
Yancheng
3%
Yangzhou
10%
Zhenjiang
5%

Total votes : 634

Re: Favourite city poll!

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:11 am

maybe for now ^_^

[quote="ipod"]clearly, i was right about Nanjing :mrgreen:[/quote]

Postby bw » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:32 pm

no, it's not. it is a city under the jurisdiction of wuxi.

[quote="tim"]Can you tell us more info about Yixing?

is it a district of WUxi?[/quote]
bw

Postby fessor99 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:25 am

What about Lianyungang? We have been there for a week and people seems really nice and friendly. We are moving to Lianyungang for 2 years and are looking for people who might know anything about the city? :lol:
fessor99

Postby xvinx » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:41 am

haven't been to lianyungang personally but i heard it's a beautiful place! so how you like your 2 weeks of stay in lianyungang?

fessor99 wrote:What about Lianyungang? We have been there for a week and people seems really nice and friendly. We are moving to Lianyungang for 2 years and are looking for people who might know anything about the city? :lol:
xvinx
Esquire

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:00 am

1 vote for suqian! yay

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:37 pm

Which city will win depends on which city has the largest number of citizens who can read English, and which city has more foreigners.
Personally I like Xuzhou more, since it is beautiful with less polution and people there are nice.

Postby xvinx » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:31 am

good point. but i am surprised that nantong got so many votes! cheaters!!! kidding :P i don't know too much about xuzhou, never been there before, but it seems to be doing just about avg in terms of the votes and perhaps avg in terms of the # of english speakers :lol:

Guest wrote:Which city will win depends on which city has the largest number of citizens who can read English, and which city has more foreigners.
Personally I like Xuzhou more, since it is beautiful with less polution and people there are nice.
xvinx
Esquire

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:38 am

go for 100

Postby rob » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 am

nantong is a city that potentially becomes a centre next to shanghai after its yangtze bridge (nantong-shanghai and nantong-suzhou) gets ready to run, i guess

[quote="xvinx"]good point. but i am surprised that nantong got so many votes! cheaters!!! kidding :P i don't know too much about xuzhou, never been there before, but it seems to be doing just about avg in terms of the votes and perhaps avg in terms of the # of english speakers :lol:

[quote="Guest"]Which city will win depends on which city has the largest number of citizens who can read English, and which city has more foreigners.
Personally I like Xuzhou more, since it is beautiful with less polution and people there are nice.[/quote][/quote]
rob

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:56 am

suzhou is gonna kick nanjing's ass...

PreviousNext

Return to Lifestyle and recreation