New to the forum!

*NEW SECTION* Introduce yourself to fellow forum members! Share something about yourself!! Anything will do!

New to the forum!

Postby nelson » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:11 pm

I am new in this forum and want to find out good friends I found this community is highly interesting.
I joined this community recently and I am a joiner member of this community.I want to introduce myself; my name is nelson and I am a student. Reading is my hobby. I love creativity. I like to know about different personalities and love to talk about them. Now I am here to talk about different personalities. I hope this community will be good for me for entertainment and to enhance my knowledge.
nelson
Qishi / Knight

Re: New to the forum!

Postby nelson » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

I am new in this forum and want to find out good friends I found this community is highly interesting.
I joined this community recently and I am a joiner member of this community.I want to introduce myself; my name is nelson and I am a student. Reading is my hobby. I love creativity. I like to know about different personalities and love to talk about them. Now I am here to talk about different personalities. I hope this community will be good for me for entertainment and to enhance my knowledge.

http://muslim-academy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=97616
nelson
Qishi / Knight

Postby clair07 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Welcome on board, friend!
clair07
Baijue / Earl

Postby clair07 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 pm

in which city are you? :)
clair07
Baijue / Earl

Postby mohsinj677 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:52 pm

I just thought I'd introduce myself... My name is Joshua. I will be moving to Jiangsu Province in February from New Orleans, Louisiana, US to teach English in the city of Rugao. I was wondering if there is anyone else on the forum that are currently staying in Rugao that maybe able to help me out with information and such.
Mohsin
mohsinj677
Esquire

Return to Member introduction *NEW*