Sports

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Yangzhou? Post your message here!

Sports

Postby Lee » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:18 pm

I am an American that is 25 years old. I miss playing flag football, capture the flag, and ultimate frisbee because I used to play all the time in college. Is anyone interested in playing? I need to get about 20 people together, the more the better!

-Lee
Lee

Re: Sports

Postby sss » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 pm

where?
sss

Postby steesh182 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 pm

How about Football (soccer) in Yangzhou?
steesh182
Zijue / Viscount

Postby jwhahn » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 am

Lee wrote:I am an American that is 25 years old. I miss playing flag football, capture the flag, and ultimate frisbee because I used to play all the time in college. Is anyone interested in playing? I need to get about 20 people together, the more the better!

-Lee

You'd better leave a contact information so people can contact you :)
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby Lee » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Haha, yeah, but before people contacted me, I just wanted to make sure I could get enough people. It seems that I haven't gotten enough yet. I am also adding basketball, tackle football, and baseball to the list.... I hear there is baseball in Nanjing...
Lee

Postby abbasidanyal » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:53 am

Hi Lee. Is that Lee that does the classes at Keren's Saloon? I'd like to give any or all of those sports a try, and I'm sure my friends would be up for it too.
abbasidanyal
Qishi / Knight

Postby bastien » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Hello,
I'm looking for football (soccer) player!
or golf, or what ever to do afterwork.

feel free to contact by email bastien.falzi@gmail.com
bastien

Return to Lifestyle and recreation