ktv

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Yangzhou? Post your message here!

ktv

Postby jaguar » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 pm

to all expats,
i love going to ktv places. especially for the girls. i was quite fond of going to real love ktv because of the type of entertainment that i have found there in the past. now this might sound bitchy to most but take it for what it is. a warning.

i recently went to reallove and had the worst time ever. in the past i have been fortunate and have had some very "nice"girls to keep me 'happy' that is until the other night.
instead of keeping promises and keeping the customer happy i was ripped-off. being the nice man that i am usually am, the girl took advantage of me.
so my warning to all expats is

do not go there. find a different place. and if any of you know of a better place where the girls make you 'happy' reply here please because i'm looking for one.
jaguar

Re: ktv

Postby skinnykiwi1 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Can you let the restaurant/ktv owners know? They must know or are familiar these girls or hookers. These bad girls who ripped off their customers would damage their business reputation.
skinnykiwi1
Houjue / Marquess

Return to Lifestyle and recreation