Local Yangzhounese want to make friends

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Yangzhou, Jiangsu, or about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

Local Yangzhounese want to make friends

Postby kevin7363 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:46 am

Hi everyone here,

This forum seems a bit quiet here, though I will throw a stone to the lonely water:)
I am a local Yangzhou guy, 25 years old. I had experiences studying in Brussels, Belgium.
I traveled through Holland, Germany, Luxembourger, France, Italy, Greece, Spain, and Finland. I had great moments there.

I like travelling, reading, movies, food, music and want to know more about the different cultures from different countries and continents.

I know it's a bit boring here in Yangzhou especially when most locals can't speak with. It's comparatively less dynamic city, but for people who enjoy slow life and quiteness, Yangzhou is a good choice.

However, if you want to find someone to talk and travel with, contact with me. Let's just grab some drinks and share something interesting~

My contacts: kevin7363881@gmail.com
QQ:370477873
facebook:kevin7363881@gmail.com
wechat:370477873
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kai-liu/35/705/14a

by the way, I also created a group in linkedin for expats and locals better communicating. Simply search "扬州国际人才联合会 Yangzhou International talents association" in the bar.
kevin7363
Esquire

Return to Discussion and chat