Where do the foreigners hang out?

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Yangzhou, Jiangsu, or about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

Re: Where do the foreigners hang out?

Postby starking73 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:34 am

smallfish wrote:I've taken a job teaching English at Shane English School. Its my first teaching job, and its going pretty well so far. Previously, I was in Glasgow. I did a degree in English Lit at the University there.

Buy World of Warcraft Gold Buying WoW Gold RS Gold

Glasgow University? :)
starking73
Baijue / Earl

Postby mohrland » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 pm

rogervdh wrote:I don't suppose The Old Brewery shows NFL games on television, does it?

The owner is a US-Chinese guy named Elbert. He had the Super bowl on this year....

Normally he can do stuff by request.
mohrland
Qishi / Knight

Postby jiamingewe » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Guys, the names Ben, im from Wales (sorry haha)

Im another guy who will be on their way to Yangzhou in just over a week. I'll be moving from Nantong, great expat community here in the city, will be sad to leave. But ive been told its alright over there in good old Yangzhou.

Ill be sure to check out the bars suggested, thanks everyone. Would be nice to make some connections before I get over there, as I dont know anyone, so here are my contact details, would be nice to talk to you yangzhou experts.

Msn: jiamingewe@googlemail.com
QQ: 965375129
jiamingewe

Postby phil » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 am

Any place I can meet foreigners(English native speaker)?
To know, to talk, to play with...
phil

Postby Tex1 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Ronnie's Australian Pub.

Yan Fu Lu & Tai Zhou Lu right next to the KTV. Great food, cold beer, good music and the best pool table in town! its the only proper pub in town.
Tex1

Postby Scott » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:26 am

Hi,

We are new in Nantong , Hope to meet more new people from world and like to know more culture and make friendship, Help each other and enjoy the life.

Scott
Scott
Qishi / Knight

Previous

Return to Discussion and chat