Introduce yourself YZ expat :)

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Yangzhou, Jiangsu, or about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

Re: Introduce yourself YZ expat :)

Postby emc2d » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi,

I'm Evelyn and I'll be arriving in Yangzhou in August. Just trying to gauge how large/small the ex pat community is there? And also what kind of opportunities are available there in your spare time? If anybody could enlighten me it would be great.

Thanks!
emc2d
Nanjue / Baron

Postby jwhahn » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 pm

emc2d,
Comparing with Shanghai or Nanjing, YZ has a much smaller expatriate community but it is growing. The city increasingly opens to the foreign countries and attract investment funds as well. You can use the YZ's city pages on this forum to post your info and posts to connect other expats http://yangzhou.jiangsu.net/
John
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby joven » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 am

[quote="KPT"][quote="chinna14341"]hi
i am hi leo
joven

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:27 am

hi LEo...msg me 13852400672

Postby Anna_a_a » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 am

Hi, everyone! My name is Anna, I'm new one in Yangzhou, looking for foreign friends. You are wellcome to send message to my email: anyuta_highland@hotmail.com or to my phone: 151 527 24 147 (sms)
Anna_a_a

Postby Aryan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 am

Hey.
.Hello every one.I am Aryan from India.I have just arrived Yangzhou from Nanjing for my internship in Subei renmin hospital .I will be here for 1 year.I would like to meet some expats and also need to make new friends and have some fun.I was just wondering what the social scene/night life here.can any one suggest some bars or clubs to hangout where the foreigners use to go here. I am also looking for some part time English teaching jobs as i had good experience in teaching kids for 2 years in Nanjing.Drop me a line to know more details and I will forward my resume. my email: arjunbunny5000@yahoo.com and arjun_bunny5000@yahoo.com. my qq:-1626749357..Lets do something here and make Nanjing more interesting.

cheers ,
Aryan
Aryan

Postby Aryan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 am

Hey.
.Hello every one.I am Aryan from India.I have just arrived Yangzhou from Nanjing for my internship in Subei renmin hospital .I will be here for 1 year.I would like to meet some expats and also need to make new friends and have some fun.I was just wondering what the social scene/night life here.can any one suggest some bars or clubs to hangout where the foreigners use to go here. I am also looking for some part time English teaching jobs as i had good experience in teaching kids for 2 years in Nanjing.Drop me a line to know more details and I will forward my resume. my email: arjunbunny5000@gmail.com and arjun_bunny5000@yahoo.com. my qq:-1626749357..Lets do something here and make Nanjing more interesting.

cheers ,
Aryan
Aryan

Postby Aryan » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 am

Hey.
.Hello every one.I am Aryan from India.I have just arrived Yangzhou from Nanjing for my internship in Subei renmin hospital .I will be here for 1 year.I would like to meet some expats and also need to make new friends and have some fun.I was just wondering what the social scene/night life here.can any one suggest some bars or clubs to hangout where the foreigners use to go here. I am also looking for some part time English teaching jobs as i had good experience in teaching kids for 2 years in Nanjing.Drop me a line to know more details and I will forward my resume. my email: arjunbunny5000@gmail.com and arjun_bunny5000@yahoo.com. my qq:-1626749357..Lets do something here and make Yangzhou more interesting.

cheers ,
Aryan
Aryan

Postby Jshields » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi,
I am Joanne from Scotland, I just arrived in Yangzhou from Edinburgh, I am teaching English here I will be here for 1 year :D . I'd like to meet some people and make some friends. Not had much of a chance to explore as started working straight away so any tips on where to go would be great. Let me know if you are up for doing something
email: jmshields90@gmail.com or drop me a text on 183510486635.

Are any English teachers doing the crazy English camp?

Jo :D
Jshields
Esquire

Postby paivi » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:45 am

Hello, been here since June. I'm +40, no children, Fin, my husband working here. I'm having a holiday of at least a year, hanging around and trying to cope. My interest is to socialize with other female expats, especially with those that have leasure time during daytime, like me. So that we could chat, drink coffee, drink wine, that is make life more enjoyable. Those interested, please contact by sms 15152743556. I live in the west part of city, near Living Mall.

Also, if you know anybody interested in having pianolessons, contact me. I'm a professional piano teacher among other qualities...
paivi

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion and chat