Nanjing hotel recommendation

Post a question about Jiangsu, its cities, its culture and any other stuffs you want to know!

Re: Nanjing hotel recommendation

Postby Alex » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:44 am

when we were in nanjing earlies this year, Xingjiekou was completely a mess duo to constructions of the subway. does any body know it's over?
Alex

Postby ChillWH » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:28 pm

it's over.
ChillWH
Zijue / Viscount

Postby starking » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:26 pm

but you always find a lot of construction sites with unprotected surrandings, and air dusts from them.
starking

Postby KKolaszyski » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Hello all,

We will be in Nanjing in April. Our travelling agency has booked a hotel for us, the Hotel Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing. Does anybody have a comment for it. Please let us know if you were there or heard about the hotel. Thanks a lot!

Kal Kolaszynski
KKolaszyski

Postby jwhahn » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 am

KKolaszyski wrote:Hello all,

We will be in Nanjing in April. Our travelling agency has booked a hotel for us, the Hotel Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing. Does anybody have a comment for it. Please let us know if you were there or heard about the hotel. Thanks a lot!

Kal Kolaszynski

the hotel is a 5 star hotel but equal to a four-stars one with west and asian style restaurants and bars. my family friends lived in there for couple of days. services are good. but not at the xinjiekou.
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby rsaputra » Mon May 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi all,

Can anybody give a hotel recommendation for Nanjing? I will be going there for leisure and like to stay in a value-for-money hotel: something that has a good location, not very expensive and good quality. THanks in advance.
rsaputra

Postby ChillWH » Mon May 12, 2008 10:34 pm

Xinjiekou, or Xin Jie Kou, is a district name, located in the downtown core of Nanjing, which is a very good location for shopping, pleasure, restaurants as well as transportation including bus, subway or tax. I attach a link here you might be interested to have your hotel there. price is between 350-550 rmb, about 50-80 USD, 4 stars or 5 stars. good luck!

http://english.hotels.ctrip.com/domesti ... lList.aspx
ChillWH
Zijue / Viscount

Postby rsaputra » Tue May 13, 2008 8:39 pm

ChillWH, THanks for the info!
will definitely get the hotel in the xinjiekou district!
rsaputra

Postby ChillWH » Wed May 14, 2008 12:15 am

rsaputra wrote:ChillWH, THanks for the info!
will definitely get the hotel in the xinjiekou district!

I am not sure if you got info you want. on the link I gave to you, you have to type in "Nanjing" in the section of Find your hotel, then choose Xin Jie Kou in the section of Select a district. if eveything is smooth, that's ok.
ChillWH
Zijue / Viscount

Postby chellx » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 am

I stayed in Nanjing years ago and is Jinling Hotel in Xingjiekou still a top hotel to select?
chellx
Nanjue / Baron

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and answers