CRYSTAL FACTORY INFORMATION IN JIANGSU

Post a question about Jiangsu, its cities, its culture and any other stuffs you want to know!

CRYSTAL FACTORY INFORMATION IN JIANGSU

Postby cristinen » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Hi Friends,

I want to go to Jiangsu by middle of June, I want to see the fatory who produces K9 crystal material and factory who manufactures crystal trophy vases and bowls. Can anyone tell me the exact place or address in Jiangsu? What I just know now is Donghai City is called the "land of Crystal".

Pls. help!!! :(
cristinen

Re: CRYSTAL FACTORY INFORMATION IN JIANGSU

Postby KPT » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:27 pm

siamon wrote:I'm glad there is now a picture thread, 2 things, I was very excited to see the description for the thread was from my suggestion video lol, also perhaps a sticky is in order on how to upload pics? There are a few pics i would like to upload (and include in the review thread i just posted) but can't for the life of me figure it out, is there a size limit or file type I'm not seeing? I tried a few things and every time the pics had an error during upload that prevented completion.

Simon,
Follow the instructions you should be no problems to attach pics. Good luck!
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Re: CRYSTAL FACTORY INFORMATION IN JIANGSU

Postby liveuk » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 am

cristinen wrote:Hi Friends,

I want to go to Jiangsu by middle of June, I want to see the fatory who produces K9 crystal material and factory who manufactures crystal trophy vases and bowls. Can anyone tell me the exact place or address in Jiangsu? What I just know now is Donghai City is called the "land of Crystal".

Pls. help!!! :(

Yes, it's Dongtai, a city close to Lianyungang. Dongtai is under the jurisdiction of Lianyungang. They are located in the north of Jiangsu.
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess

Return to Questions and answers