Mandarin tutor

Post a question about Wuxi, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Mandarin tutor

Postby Doubletrouble » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Does anybody know where to start with finding a mandarin tutor?
Im living in Jiangyin city and need to get cracking on my mandarin
Doubletrouble
Zijue / Viscount

Re: Mandarin tutor

Postby may » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

you can use the google translate+ganji(a chinese website )+江阴(jiangyin)+私人汉语老师(private mandarin teacher )+your tel and e-mail, and wait.or youcan contract me to help you .my mailbox is jxmay1106@gmail.com 8-)
may

Postby Wangxinye » Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 am

Have you found your tutor yet? If not I would like to offer you help for free. I am a local resident of Jiangyin, and I need a chance to train my English speaking skills. You may contact with me by sending me a e-mail if you wish. My e-mail address is laneysmy@hotmail.com.
Wangxinye

Postby erlich32 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm

There are huge lists of mandarin tutors in the web and try not to get cheated with some fake service providing advertisements. You may browse for tutors under this category in your area without much trouble from a genuine official web page for sure. Good luck!

Postby tor.liu » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:59 am

Talk to your Chinese colleagues and they may have an idea to find a language exchanger for you. Under certain circumstance you will not need to pay for it as the party teaching you in Mandarin may want you to teach him/her English.
tor.liu
Baijue / Earl

Postby starking73 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Writing Chinese characters are the same but speaking dialects are different. You need to be taught in standard Mandarin but not local dialect.
starking73
Baijue / Earl

Return to Questions and answers