Private Mandarin Schools in WuXi

Post a question about Wuxi, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Private Mandarin Schools in WuXi

Postby DaveOnHOls » Sat May 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi All,

I would like to come to Wuxi to learn Mandarin for a few months in the summer. Does anyone know any good private schools offering classes in Wuxi? I would like a private school as they can be more flexible with the schedule and I don't want to wait for the academic term to start in September.

Any ideas please let me know!

David
DaveOnHOls

Re: Private Mandarin Schools in WuXi

Postby JS.2011.04 » Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 pm

DaveOnHOls wrote:Hi All,

I would like to come to Wuxi to learn Mandarin for a few months in the summer. Does anyone know any good private schools offering classes in Wuxi? I would like a private school as they can be more flexible with the schedule and I don't want to wait for the academic term to start in September.

David

I do not know of any, however, I will get in touch with an old contact and see where it leads. Hang in there!

I am curious to know why you have chosen a private school instead of a private tutor to learn Mandarin if you are more concern with flexibility. Would that not suit you better :?:
JS.2011.04
Zijue / Viscount

Postby KPT » Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 am

DaveOnHOls wrote:Hi All,

David

sure you can... ask first your neighbor and colleagues. :)
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Postby JS.2011.04 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:56 am

I do not know of any, however, I will get in touch with an old contact and see where it leads. Hang in there!

I am curious to know why you have chosen a private school instead of a private tutor to learn Mandarin if you are more concern with flexibility. Would that not suit you better :?:[/quote]

Hi David

This is a follow-up. It has been nine days since I sent the email, but have yet to hear from my contact in Wuxi; perhaps it has been too long since I updated my address book.

Sorry I cannot help you with this issue.

Good luck in your pursuit of learning Mandarin.
JS.2011.04
Zijue / Viscount

Return to Questions and answers