Wuxi property information

Post a question about Wuxi, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Re: Wuxi property information

Postby jdor » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

robpenn wrote:i has been in Wuxh for one year and my wife and I are considering buying a condominium property in Wuxi area for our family. However, we don't have a clear idea if we should do it now under the current economic situation. Soaring China housing market may have already created the biggest real estate bubbles in the country and the globe crisis may make the bubble burst. Any idea for this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Rob penn

The bubble may be popped this year 8-)
jdor
Houjue / Marquess

Postby wardeworth » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Well I think its better to safe your money and stay in Wuxi.For that amount you are drunk for the whole weekend here in wuxi and there is plenty of money left for the barber shop.Well if you prefer blau weis and moldy beer out of a Masskrug.
wardeworth
Esquire

Re: Appartment buying

Postby kisekka henry » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Am from uganda . I would like to buy an appartment from Wuxi city . I leaved in wuxi for a month and picked intresed if possible. it should be arround JIPD .
kisekka henry

Postby English Knight » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:15 am

jdor wrote:
robpenn wrote:i has been in Wuxh for one year and my wife and I are considering buying a condominium property in Wuxi area for our family. However, we don't have a clear idea if we should do it now under the current economic situation. Soaring China housing market may have already created the biggest real estate bubbles in the country and the globe crisis may make the bubble burst. Any idea for this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Rob penn

The bubble may be popped this year 8-)

I agree jdor, Gov price controls seem to have stopped the rise and now there is a growing feeling that the prices will start to fall in the next few months. Already in some cities the house prices are down. I maybe buying in Jiangsu myself soon and putting down some roots here. Southern JiangSu is very nice! :D
English Knight

Postby KPT » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:43 am

Is Chinese government willing to pop its real estate bubble? Maybe not. We will see soon. ;) :roll:
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Previous

Return to Questions and answers