how i found my apartment in wuxi

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Wuxi, Jiangsu, or about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

how i found my apartment in wuxi

Postby expat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm

dear fellow expats: if you are looking for jobs and apartments in wuxi, this website might help you out.

http://wuxi.ixpat.com

terrible design but some good content.
expat

Re: how i found my apartment in wuxi

Postby jdor » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:26 am

expat wrote:dear fellow expats: if you are looking for jobs and apartments in wuxi, this website might help you out.

http://wuxi.ixpat.com

terrible design but some good content.

no, it is not an informative site.
jdor
Houjue / Marquess

Postby Jenny » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:11 pm

I have the apartment which can be rented out. It's in the Taihu Rd next to the Taihu Square. Which is the best location in Wuxi now.
It's a 2 bedroom apartment and fully refurbished. Brand new. It involved with German technology. It remains around 20C 365 days in side the apartment. And you don't need aircondition. So it can help you save a lot of power bill as well.

*New Technology Apartment- Stand Degree all four seasons (24c), Fresh Oxygen inside, 2 sunny rooms facing south, very quiet. Warm in winter and cold in Summer inside the apartment.

*Underground carpark, 24 hours security guard, access into the apartment by the swipe card. Very safe

*Located in Taihu Square CBD. WuXi International Business Center. Convenient transportation as well

*Fully refurbished and New Furniture and Electronics

Contect: MSN jennyshen83@hotmail.com
Jenny

Postby urll » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 am

what is the up-date information for Tai's water quality? thanks for your input.
urll

Postby john » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 am

urll wrote:what is the up-date information for Tai's water quality? thanks for your input.

muvh better this year.
john

Return to Discussion and chat