Experienced radio broadcaste offers Chinese Lessons onli

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Suzhou? Post your message here!

Experienced radio broadcaste offers Chinese Lessons onli

Postby teacherfiona » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 am

:) I am a Chinese female who has been teaching Chinese Mandarin for 7 years in China. Formerly, I worked as a radiobroadcaster and passed the first level of Mandarin Test in Beijing. In the past 7 years, I have taught many adults and children all over the world. They include university professors, executives and workers from Fortune 500 companies (American, Canadian, English, Australia, French, German, Russian 。。。。。。) As a Chinese native with 7 years of experience in teaching Chinese as second language, I can show you the way of improving your listening, speaking, reading and writing. The right textbook, supplementary learning material will be selected for you after initial test of your Chinese level. The timing and locations are flexible. Private 1-1 Mandarin Chinese Lessons are available now. Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule. One-on-one lessons are also the most intensive way for you to immerse yourself in a foreign language. You may set up any day or time for your classes, including weekends and evening hours. Email: Fiona@teachers.org
teacherfiona

Re: Experienced radio broadcaste offers Chinese Lessons onli

Postby jennwfinch » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm

writing is not an easy thing for me... and I've already given up.......... now I only do oral communivations :)
jennwfinch
Houjue / Marquess

Re: Experienced radio broadcaste offers Chinese Lessons onli

Postby KPT » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:30 pm

teacherfiona wrote::) I am a Chinese female who has been teaching Chinese Mandarin for 7 years in China. Formerly, I worked as a radiobroadcaster and passed the first level of Mandarin Test in Beijing. In the past 7 years, I have taught many adults and children all over the world. They include university professors, executives and workers from Fortune 500 companies (American, Canadian, English, Australia, French, German, Russian 。。。。。。) As a Chinese native with 7 years of experience in teaching Chinese as second language, I can show you the way of improving your listening, speaking, reading and writing. The right textbook, supplementary learning material will be selected for you after initial test of your Chinese level. The timing and locations are flexible. Private 1-1 Mandarin Chinese Lessons are available now. Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule. One-on-one lessons are also the most intensive way for you to immerse yourself in a foreign language. You may set up any day or time for your classes, including weekends and evening hours. Email: Fiona@teachers.org

Why do you still need to pass first level of Mandarin as I think your mother tongue is Mandarin??? Sound strange :)
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Return to Lifestyle and recreation