Contact Information for Soochow University

Post a question about Suzhou, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby liveuk » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:22 pm

Hey,

One of my freind urgently need to contact the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Soochow University but I could not find any useful contact info. Does any one know the contact information for the university including their emai? Please let me know. thank you very much
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby alexss » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:05 pm

Hi liveuk, I tried to get something for you but I couldn't find it. sorry :(
User avatar
alexss
Gongjue / Duke
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby alexss » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 am

liveuk wrote:Hey,

One of my freind urgently need to contact the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Soochow University but I could not find any useful contact info. Does any one know the contact information for the university including their emai? Please let me know. thank you very much


you need to indicate which hospital you are enquiring about :) :)
User avatar
alexss
Gongjue / Duke
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby liveuk » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:15 am

alexss wrote:
liveuk wrote:Hey,

One of my freind urgently need to contact the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Soochow University but I could not find any useful contact info. Does any one know the contact information for the university including their emai? Please let me know. thank you very much


you need to indicate which hospital you are enquiring about :) :)


sorry he did not mention it! how many hospitals does the university have?
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby alexss » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:54 am

try this one and it's for its first university hospital
sdfyy@sina.com <sdfyy@sina.com>
User avatar
alexss
Gongjue / Duke
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby yaowei » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 am

I put some stuff here yesterday. But it doesn't appear. PM me if you are in need of help. 'coz currently I live in Suzhou and know that univeristy better than anyone else.
Here's the link for it's medicine college/dept : http://yxx.suda.edu.cn/ That's a Chinese website.
From the university's homepage, I picked up this link, which might be of help since it's in English: http://www.suda.edu.cn/English/default.aspx
There're also lots of contacting numbers on it. If you don't read/speak Chinese, these are just trash stuff.
Well, I have to come back and edit this post again. In conclusion, what I'm trying to say is there're lots of contact information about that medicine school/dept. But my past experience tells me those are for Chinese speaking guys and usually they don't show contact information publicly for English speaking people although some guys there speak very good English.
yaowei
Nanjue / Baron
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby liveuk » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm

thank you, alexss, yaowei, my friends! i actually tried times the university's web but it seems taking forever to load... frustrated...I gave up. I will forwarded the email account to the person. thanks for your time!
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby liveuk » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:31 pm

thank you, alexss, yaowei, my friends! i actually tried several times the university's webpage but it's taking forever to load... kind of frustrated...gave up. I will forwarded the email account to the person. thanks for your time!
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby yaowei » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

liveuk wrote:thank you, alexss, yaowei, my friends! i actually tried times the university's web but it seems taking forever to load... frustrated...I gave up. I will forwarded the email account to the person. thanks for your time!

I see your point. Here's a phone number and an email address on the main page for Soochow University. There's none for medicine dept on their official website.

Address for contact:

SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY
No.1 Shizi Street,
Szhou, 215006
Jiangsu, China

Tel: 86-512-67163753
Fax: 86-512-67167519

Website:
http://www.suda.edu.cn/English/default.aspx


PS: You can see the above through link http://www.suda.edu.cn/English/contact_us/main.aspx
The connections are always giving us troubles. We suffer the same here when visiting some certain overseas websites.
Hope this helps a bit.
yaowei
Nanjue / Baron
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm

Re: Contact Information for Soochow University

Postby liveuk » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:33 am

yaowei wrote:
liveuk wrote:thank you, alexss, yaowei, my friends! i actually tried times the university's web but it seems taking forever to load... frustrated...I gave up. I will forwarded the email account to the person. thanks for your time!

I see your point. Here's a phone number and an email address on the main page for Soochow University. There's none for medicine dept on their official website.

Address for contact:

SOOCHOW UNIVERSITY
No.1 Shizi Street,
Szhou, 215006
Jiangsu, China

Tel: 86-512-67163753
Fax: 86-512-67167519

Website:
http://www.suda.edu.cn/English/default.aspx


PS: You can see the above through link http://www.suda.edu.cn/English/contact_us/main.aspx
The connections are always giving us troubles. We suffer the same here when visiting some certain overseas websites.
Hope this helps a bit.


I really appreciat it. the massege has already been sent out to the email provided above. will see if they will get responded soon. thanks
liveuk
Houjue / Marquess
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Next

Return to Questions and answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron