Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Nantong? Post your message here!

Re: Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Postby wxyztbc » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:18 pm

bep05 wrote:am looking for a flat wer i can rent or buy since i will be working here for a period of tym
anything in mind?

I'm a foreigner own a property of 3 bedrooms posh apartment, fully furnished (luxury) in Zhong Nan Shi Ji Cheng. I will be returning home this year, if you interested please let me know.
wxyztbc

Postby bEPini » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:42 am

B
wxyztbc wrote:
bep05 wrote:am looking for a flat wer i can rent or buy since i will be working here for a period of tym
anything in mind?

I'm a foreigner own a property of 3 bedrooms posh apartment, fully furnished (luxury) in Zhong Nan Shi Ji Cheng. I will be returning home this year, if you interested please let me know.

Where is the apartment located, in downtown or suburb? thanks
bEPini

Postby KPT » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 am

wxyztbc wrote:
anything in mind?

How :?: :?:
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Postby uti_sta » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 am

need to rent an apartment or a hotel room for 2 weeks in the centre of the city of Nantong. any ideas? thanks in advance!
uti_sta

Postby wxyztbc » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Returning home at the end of this year, a fully furnish new luxury apartment unit at 5th floor for sale. The apartment has 2 bathrooms, 47" LCD TV with additional TV in the room, DVD player, 2 king size beds, study table, dining table with chairs, sofa, water heaters, air con, large cupboards, fridge, washing machine, oven (Siemen), cooking stove & hob, nice kitchen cabinet, selling at 1.4 million RMB (that is the actual amount I paid for the apartment, renovation and furnishing). We stayed at this apartment less than a year. Zhong Nan Shi Ji Cheng is in town area near the new primary school (Tong Shi Yi Fu - famous primary school in Nantong), near the new stadium and beside Nantong university. If interested, pls email me at wxyz20050509@yahoo.com.cn to leave your contact number. Suitable for foreigner planning to stay long term to resale in future because of the primary school near proximity as well as Nantong new Central Business District.
wxyztbc

Postby Choco21 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm

Just try to adapt what they like how to teach and soon you will just get it.And for renting a apartment just try to find an apartment near to the SCHOOL.Never lose hope.Just keep doing on.Believe to your self.

Regards

Albert

Postby asnetworksdirs » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:25 am

I am also trying to search some good apartment near to school i am also looking for this.Never lose hope.Just keep doing on.Believe me.
asnetworksdirs

Postby Jmae » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:28 am

Even in the absence of a real estate agency for Nantong's expat, the internet can still be a powerful tool to search properties/apartments. I am interested on the 5th floor apartment of wxyz, the place is already loaded with basic furniture. I hope the price is not that high and maybe I can find someone to share it with. Patio Furniture
Jmae

Postby Jayparmar » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi dear,
I just read your forum and it is quite impressive me.But can i know, Where is the apartment located, in downtown or suburb and what is the rent per month.

Thanks a lot ............................. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jayparmar

Postby alexss » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 am

Jayparmar wrote:Hi dear,
I just read your forum and it is quite impressive me.But can i know, Where is the apartment located, in downtown or suburb and what is the rent per month.

Thanks a lot ............................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pm him/her
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

PreviousNext

Return to Lifestyle and recreation