Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Nantong? Post your message here!

Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Postby KPT » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 am

A lot of people, including travelers and expats, have been asking for information and help for Nantong's real estate. It seems that there has been no agent available for expats in this city now. It creates an opportunity for people to start and eventually take over this business in the near future :D :)
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Re: Real estate agency for Nantong's expats?

Postby scecat » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:56 am

may take a year...
scecat

Postby ivy_000 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:50 am

Yes, it would be better if the agency is based on the Internet so the cost would be lower. The problem is, there are not as many expats in Nantong as in that in Shanghai.
ivy_000
Zijue / Viscount

Postby bep05 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

am looking for a flat wer i can rent or buy since i will be working here for a period of tym
anything in mind?
bep05
Nanjue / Baron

Postby ivy_000 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:13 pm

bep05 wrote:am looking for a flat wer i can rent or buy since i will be working here for a period of tym
anything in mind?

How much you plan to pay? The flats locate in city center costs around 10,000RMB per square meter :o
ivy_000
Zijue / Viscount

Postby bep05 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 pm

that really costs alot huh..
its better than staying in richstar hotel for 2 weeks now..hehe..
then its time to meet..perhaps on a coffee shop in the city..im buying
bep05
Nanjue / Baron

Postby hazelzhao » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi, guys. Interestingly, I found this website when I am abroad. I was born and raised in Nantong, and just left the city for Australia in 2008. Unfortunately, the small city doesnt have any agent specifically aims for foreigners. and the ones who work in the realestate agency might not know English.

I have no idea what kind of apartment you could afford each months. For example, a fully-furnished and well-decorated apartment of 150 m2 in Wang fu Da Sha in city center might cost you 10000+ per month while an alternative one in Xin Cheng Xiao Qu (with hot water, cold/warm air-conditioning,) might cost you 7000-10000/month.

I am just quite familiar with the prices of the above apartments 'cause my family lives there (I am Chinese).

The issue, I think, is the lack of bridge between the landlords and the expectant tenants. If you are interested in some big, fully furnished apartment (for example, 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 2 bathrooms) house with parking lot and everything, just let me know. Hope it helps.

All the best,

Hazel

in Brisbane
hazelzhao
Esquire

Postby alexss » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:34 pm

hazelzhao wrote:Hi, guys. Interestingly, I found this website when I am abroad. I was born and raised in Nantong, and just left the city for Australia in 2008. Unfortunately, the small city doesnt have any agent specifically aims for foreigners. and the ones who work in the realestate agency might not know English.

I have no idea what kind of apartment you could afford each months. For example, a fully-furnished and well-decorated apartment of 150 m2 in Wang fu Da Sha in city center might cost you 10000+ per month while an alternative one in Xin Cheng Xiao Qu (with hot water, cold/warm air-conditioning,) might cost you 7000-10000/month.

I am just quite familiar with the prices of the above apartments 'cause my family lives there (I am Chinese).

The issue, I think, is the lack of bridge between the landlords and the expectant tenants. If you are interested in some big, fully furnished apartment (for example, 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 2 bathrooms) house with parking lot and everything, just let me know. Hope it helps.

All the best,

Hazel

in Brisbane

yes, still bothering people in property hunting in the city
hazel, what are you doing in Brisbane?
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby hazelzhao » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi I'm studing education here. Quite a challenge for me to study the educational system that is totally different from what i knew. I have to teach the teenagers, which is really frustrating :cry: :cry:
hazelzhao
Esquire

Postby alexss » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:35 am

Kids and teens speak their own languages, sometimes hard to know, but you should be fine for sure.
Brisbane is a wonderful place to see its incredibal beaches, waters, subtropical weathers. It's good for you to be there for the winter time.
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Next

Return to Lifestyle and recreation