Teaching at Nantong University

Post a question about Nantong, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Teaching at Nantong University

Postby keli » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 pm

I've been teaching in Nantong for a year, but not at the university. I've graduated from an American university. So this combination of experiences gives me some idea of my new job, teaching at Nantong University. However, I would appreciate any advice, recommendations, life lessons, what to expect from students at this university, what they expect from me, and what un-obvious rules should be included in the syllabus? Because of the vague information I've received all I can say is that I think I will be teaching at the new campus to English Majors. What exactly goes on the first week?
keli

Re: Teaching at Nantong University

Postby talljack » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi, Keli, i used to be a student studying at Yangzhou university. My previous English teacher is a native american Lady, who always discussed with me how her students could be better taught. if you need any suggestion, pls feel free to conatct me @ jack_ji1981@hotmail.com, maybe i can help, both MSN or eMAIL r available;)

jack
talljack
Esquire

Return to Questions and answers