Employing a suitable finance manager

Post a question about Nantong, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Employing a suitable finance manager

Postby Jasonc » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm

I have tried for 3 years to find a good quality, dedicated, trust worthy finance manager... unfortunately all I keep getting are book keepers who have no idea about managing finance for a WOFE and presenting financial reports such as P&L, cash flows etc....

If anyone know a good quality FM.... please email me at:

Jason@nantongcreative.com

Jason Chapman
Managing director :mrgreen:
Jasonc

Re: Employing a suitable finance manager

Postby alexss » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 am

can you hire an ideal candidate from your own country and dispatch her or him to Nantong? :(
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby iamsaying1 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:49 am

Finding a chartered accountant may not be so difficult in China, but language may be a problem if you want them to report in foreign language. Agreed with Alexss that you might recruit one from your own country and dispatch him/her to China.
iamsaying1
Houjue / Marquess

Postby James_86353 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi,
Finding a good Finance Manager can be quite difficult in China unless you are set up in the main cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Chengdu etc.
A candidate would want a premium to go to what they would perceive as some isolated place such as Nantong. Also the salaries are quite high in China and the compensation for good finance people will require a 13 month salary, a guaranteed bonus, guaranteed "expenses", travel allowance, health benefits etc. Also most candidates will require some stable form of guarantee from a substantial parent company in a WOFE scenario as many come to China and fail. If you are still interested I have some Chinese friends who might be candidates....contact me at yahoo
James_86353

Postby KPT » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 am

James_86353 wrote:Hi,
If you are still interested I have some Chinese friends who might be candidates....contact me at yahoo

:?: :?:
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Postby alien » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:36 am

KPT wrote:
James_86353 wrote:Hi,
If you are still interested I have some Chinese friends who might be candidates....contact me at yahoo

:?: :?:

yes, could people contact you if you provide no contact information?
alien

Postby cheaphotels » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:28 am

where i can post info can you brifely tell me about this thanks
[url="http://www.cheap-hotels-today.com/]cheap hotels[/url]
cheaphotels

Postby roserobin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 pm

It very Easy Thing Just Conduct the Open Interview for the Finance Manager take Aptitude Test of Them and check the Knowledge Level of them.Just Short out Some people from them and Call for the Interview and ask the Question and Check out the Communication Skill and Thinking level of That Interviewer.You can get suitable finance manager.
roserobin
Esquire

Postby talljack » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Jasonc wrote:I have tried for 3 years to find a good quality, dedicated, trust worthy finance manager... unfortunately all I keep getting are book keepers who have no idea about managing finance for a WOFE and presenting financial reports such as P&L, cash flows etc....

If anyone know a good quality FM.... please email me at:

Jason@nantongcreative.com

Jason Chapman
Managing director :mrgreen:

hi, jason, r u still in need of a FM? maybe my wife could be the right candidate, could u pls contact me at jack_ji1981@hotmail.com,thanks
talljack
Esquire

Postby starking73 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm

still available for the post? :)
starking73
Baijue / Earl

Next

Return to Questions and answers