Lifestyle,Real Estate

Post a question about Nantong, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Re: Lifestyle,Real Estate

Postby egn_re » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:45 am

can anyone provide information for house rental?
egn_re

Postby erto » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 am

not many agents there, huh?
erto

Nantong Rent Real Estate will be available soon.

Postby nicobigoud » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Hello everyone,

Nantong real estate will be soon available to help expat, foreigner and local to find their sweet home in this beautiful city. A website will be online within 1 to 2 months. This service will be available in English, Chinese and also in French. We will help the newly people to search for their sweet appartment or house. More service will be available in the future. You can also start now to send us your request. We will be available to help you from now. please post your request here.
nicobigoud
Esquire

Postby ke li » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:16 pm

It's too bad I didn't know about your service earlier because I just signed a lease, but if any friends need the service I will tell them. Thanks.
ke li

Postby zelchockz » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Beijing Wangjing focus square deluxe one and two bedroom apartment for short or long term rent. And it will simply love the neighborhood. Just step away in building office of Benz, Caterpillar, Siemens, Motorola and Sony Exhibition center located at Number 6 Futong East Avenue, Wangjing Beijing 100102.It worth 7, 800 a month.
zelchockz

Postby lisaob » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 am

anybody knows a real estate agency in Nantong? we want to rent an apartment in downtown area and need your help. English speaking only :)
lisaob

Postby Craig Borten » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Yeah, I agree that the most commercial and most crowded street is Nan Da Jie. The agents will definitely ask you to pay a lot of money as rent. It is better to search the internet to contact the house owners directly.

Previous

Return to Questions and answers