New foreign Pakistani restaurant opened in Jianning, Nanjing

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Jiangsu, about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

New foreign Pakistani restaurant opened in Jianning, Nanjing

Postby manosalwa » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Only exclusive Halal food restaurant opened in Nanjing for the first time. It offers a variety of delicious Pakistani, Indian and Chinese food as well as all Pakistani/Indian Desi grocery is also available.
Halal(Slaughtered by muslim way) meat is also available upon request.
Address:
Man o Salwa Muslim restaurant
China江苏省南京市将军大道
Tel:+86 25 8509 2467
www.mano-salwa.com
It’s very near to Nanjing Aeronautics University junior campus. There is one big SUGO Market near by this area. Restaurant is located to the west direction from SUGO mart.

You can reach by following public transport.
105路, 105路区间空调, 119路, 148路, 154路, 安凤线, 安广线, 清安线, 盛中线, 盛中线空调
manosalwa

Re: New foreign Pakistani restaurant opened in Jianning, Nanjing

Postby Maykel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Great if there is restaurant like that for our brother muslims, For as far as i know they really don't eat foods that is not done in the Halal way. I just hope there are more restaurant that consider the connections of foods to religion because there is a lot of muslims around the world but there is less restaurant that serve Halal foods. Fast foods should also consider that so that all religions can eat on the same restaurant with out thinking if the food is processed by their way of religion
Maykel

Re: New foreign Pakistani restaurant opened in Jianning, Nanjing

Postby alexss » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 pm

I am not familiar with Pakistani food. Does it use lot of curry? Thanks for your comments.
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Re: New foreign Pakistani restaurant opened in Jianning, Nan

Postby sobia9 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:38 pm

The long-term problem is extremism, and the best way to fix that is nation-building.

Do you know ho to resolve this problem?
sobia9

Return to Discussion and chat