Moving to Yangzhou

Talk about anything you want here! Anything about Jiangsu, about China, about life and about whatever! Feel free to share your views and opinions!

Moving to Yangzhou

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:36 am

Hey,
My name is Aaron and I will be moving to Yangzhou August the 18th. I am currently living in Jiangdu after moving from South Carolina about a month ago. I lokked at some of the other posts but I was wondering if maybe stuff could be consolodated. Where are good places to hang out like bars or nightlife type stuff and is there a good gym to join in Yangzhou? I'm more interested in weight lifting type gyms. Also is there a public place or somewhere where people play pickup basketball or football games? Any info would be great.

Thanks
Aaron

Re: Moving to Yangzhou

Postby jdor » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 am

search the forum using "yangzhou" you would get more information for the city. good neighbor!
jdor
Houjue / Marquess

Postby emc2d » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Hi,

I"m moving to Yangzhou in August 2012. Just wondering what kind of an expat community exists there and what kind of activities are available. I'm involved in Karate here in the UK at the moment and really keen to keep it up. Can anybody let me what the social scence is like in the city?

Thanks

Evelyn
emc2d
Nanjue / Baron

Postby jennwfinch » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:30 pm

The expat community for YZ is small but has been growing over years. I know nothing about Karate but YZ is a city that has a tight relation with Japan. If you see Japanese there you maybe...
jennwfinch
Houjue / Marquess

Return to Discussion and chat